The Enforcement Division is committed to enforcing state laws pertaining to the sale, purchase, transportation, manufacture, consumption, and possession of alcoholic beverages.
Some of the duties of the Enforcement Division include
• Initial inspection for licensing purposes
• Background checks on persons applying for an ABCA license
• Inspections of Class A and Class B licensed establishments
• Inspections to ensure that premises are properly licensed
• Responding to complaints received from the general public regarding violations
• Underage alcohol compliance checks
• Walkthroughs to spot underage consuming alcohol
• Compliance sweeps with other law enforcement agencies
• Undercover details
The Enforcement Division reminds you that purchasing alcohol for a minor is a crime and those that make the purchase face significant consequences for their actions.
Click here for Hours of Operation for Licensed Establishments